Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A bit about this mumma

To be honest I am very new to this and not sure where to start. So deep breath and here I go

I am a late thirty's stay at home mum with 2 beautiful boys (sometime very hard to handle boys) my oldest son just started Kindergarten this year and my other boy is 2 yrs old. I have a background in early childhood education(child care) over 15 yrs working with children of all ages and in all child care settings.

I have a huge story to tell about achieving both pregnancy and that may be another post a bit further on.(seeing how this one goes first)

I have an obsession with a few things in life:
  • Love my best friend would go to the end of the world and back for her(she know who she is)
  • LOVE the TV Show Beauty and the Beast ( maybe even an obsession with that one, most beasties do) so check it out if you have not seen it, Other ones I watch Arrow, Graceland, Teen Wolf, few others that I can not think of at the moment.
  • My children and hubby are my world.
I am a blog reading and I will share them in another post in near future.

I am not very good at writing blog post I have found out, but I am hoping to improve.

My dreams for this blog is to be somewhere that mums, women can come and say I have been there too and that I can put articles I find that I feel are great. some will be about motherhood other will be about life in general. So please feel free to follow me or leave a comment

Feel free to just say Hi.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Elita :) Well done for putting yourself out there, you have so much experience in life, the world needs you :)) xx

    ReplyDelete