Sunday, August 17, 2014

What I love this week.


Hi
Here are some the articles I am enjoying this week. Hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday and you get some time to check these out with a cup of tea/coffee

Some of these are so funny. Will admit I have used a few of the below excuses when I have been late. The car keys and phone one come to mind quite a lot.
33-reasons-moms-late/


We all need to do this, now which one to choose, let me know which one you have chosen todaynot just for mums but all women.
Affirmations for mums.


Isn't this always the way
-26-murphys-laws-parenting/


what-every-teacher-wants-you-to-know-but-wont-tell-you/  these are great.


These are great and make a lot of sense.
change-perspective-stop-kid-tantrums/


Let me know what you think of them.

Happy reading (I know I nodded a lot to these)

Bye for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment