Friday, September 12, 2014

Weekly Eye Candy

Hi

Must be Friday TGIF.

So straight on to todays eye candy to help your Friday pass that little bit quicker.

So tell me who has not wanted to run their hands down this stomach.


Well do I need to introduce him....okay I will for those who may have head under a rock this is Channing Tatum so may have seen him in She's the Man, Magic Mike(will say looking forward Magic Mike 2) These are a fine set of yummy but I still prefer the Beast from BATB but I am little obsessed with that show.....as some of you know.

Now for the suit picture, I love a man in a suit so will be always adding a picture of the boys in a suit.




So are we happy with todays Eye candy....maybe I might add one more thing for you

Please enjoy on this Friday.



Have a great weekend....I am off on a Friday drive to the country.

Elita xx




 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment